Here you can see the Museum's exhibits. Currently you're familiar with the exhibits of “Javid’s tragedy” (II room) room.
Rich and creativity heritage that will be an example for generations of great
thinker Hussein Javid who became a symbol of courage and legacy of
our literary thought in XX century is even more important over time.
Javid’s whole creativity, activity was consists of raising upper the culture of
Azerbaijan people, to be free our people, independent. He lived always with his will,
has been faithful to his will, people. It is national wealth of Azerbaijan people plays
wrote Hussein Javid’s. Those are textbook book for today, to future generations.
Complex have been built with the personal initiative and patronage by national leader
Heydar Aliyev. The graves of Hussein Javid’s wife Mishkinaz khanum and also her son
Ertoghrol is the tomb of mausoleum. Both of them have been moved here when was
constructed the tomb in 1996. The opening of monument has been with the occasion of
Hussein Javid’s 114 annual on 29 october in 1996. In the opening of mausoleum national
leader Heydar Aliyev personally has participated and has told told speech. Mausoleum
consists of tomb parts upper and down. It has been situated Hussein Javid’s bust in the
inside of the mausoleum. Author of the project of monument Rasim Aliyev Honoured
architect of Azerbaijan Republic, its sculpture is Omer Eldarov national artist.
| Exhibits of the room |
1. “Javid’s tragedy” a view of the room.
2. Photos reflecting the implementation of the funeral of Hussein Javid from Siberia to Baku and from here to Nakhchivan; document reflecting the Javid's hand painted signs, and photos from fas and profile when he arrested.
3. Two eyeglasses, Javid's pocket watch, and a handful of soil from the grave in Siberia belonging to Javid in the showcase where Javid's personal things protected.
4. Javid’s desk. On it unfinished manuscripts. Inkwell. His pencil. Last marks of last day Javid's leaving this room, this house.
5. “While Azer thinking”. A piece of poem from Javid’s last work called “Azer”.
6. Hussein Javid’s two eyeglasses and pocket watch.
7. Shamseddin Sami’s “Gamusi-Turku” in whatnot, some of the Javid's personal library books, family’s wall clock which stopped in the time of Javid's arresting.
8. “Superior force” table (Author: Vagif Ujatay), A.M.Sharifzadeh's image of the Devil which painted by Artogrol, hemistiches from play “Devil” and parts of letters sent to his family, teacher Uzeyir bay and to Bulbul.
9. Hussein Javid’s case.
10. Javid’s bust (Author: Omar Eldarov).
11. “Black Writing” tablo (Artist: Oktay Sadigzadeh). Victims of repression: Ahmad Javad (1112); Said Hussein (1286); Idris Akhundzadeh (2361); Panah Gasimov; Mikayil Musfig (1109); Abbas Mirza Sharifzadeh; Y.V.Chemenzeminli had been described in the work in 1937. At the bottom of the table, there are hemistiches from work “Sheikh Sanan”.
12. The protocol of search at Javid’s home, letters sent by Javid from Siberia - the last memories of him, 59-year-old's death certificate.
13. Javid slander-filled writings, signed in 1937 - reflecting the anonymous cuts plaque collage collection.