Here you can see the Museum's exhibits. Currently you're familiar with the exhibits of “Javid’s life” (I room) room.
Rich and creativity heritage that will be an example for generations of great
thinker Hussein Javid who became a symbol of courage and legacy of
our literary thought in XX century is even more important over time.
Javid’s whole creativity, activity was consists of raising upper the culture of
Azerbaijan people, to be free our people, independent. He lived always with his will,
has been faithful to his will, people. It is national wealth of Azerbaijan people plays
wrote Hussein Javid’s. Those are textbook book for today, to future generations.
Complex have been built with the personal initiative and patronage by national leader
Heydar Aliyev. The graves of Hussein Javid’s wife Mishkinaz khanum and also her son
Ertoghrol is the tomb of mausoleum. Both of them have been moved here when was
constructed the tomb in 1996. The opening of monument has been with the occasion of
Hussein Javid’s 114 annual on 29 october in 1996. In the opening of mausoleum national
leader Heydar Aliyev personally has participated and has told told speech. Mausoleum
consists of tomb parts upper and down. It has been situated Hussein Javid’s bust in the
inside of the mausoleum. Author of the project of monument Rasim Aliyev Honoured
architect of Azerbaijan Republic, its sculpture is Omer Eldarov national artist.
| Exhibits of the room |
1. “Javid’s life” a view of the room.
2. Javid's family's dining table.
3. Javid's family's coffer and the family's hand-woven carpet on it.
4. Javid's some manuscripts were saved by slidings of dining table belonging to Javid's family.
5. Javids' photos taken between 1923-36s.
6. H.Javid's original photo taken with teachers and students of the Theater College in 20's.
7. Hussein Javid’s manuscripts.
8. Javid's Azerbaijani language copybooks written in Arabic alphabet.
9. H.Javid's Azerbaijani language notebooks written in Arabic, as well as in the Latin alphabet.
10. Hussein Javid’s portrait. Reproduction. (Author: Ziver bay Ahmadbayov, with his signature). Baku 1922.
11. "Mishkinaz Javid" carpet plot (Author: carpet-artist A.Karimova).
12. Mishkinaz Javid’s marble bust, 1997. (Sculptor: Omar Aldarov).
13. Mishkinaz Javid’s portrait, oil painting, 1992. (Artist: Oktay Sadigzadeh).
14. “Turan Javid” carpet plot (Author: carpet-artist A.Karimova).
15. Hussein Javid's first teachers’ photos, and ascribed to him the documents corner: Mammad Taghi Sidgi; Sheikh Mohammed Rasizadeh, Card–Javid’s living in the towns and villages of the USSR, Baku, 1926; Card-about Javid's sending for scientific mission and treatment to Berlin, Baku, 1926; card №1469, Javid's place of residence, Nakhchivan, 1911; Spiritual Board of Transcaucasia Javid Shi'a cleric of the certificate of title, Tbilisi-Kutaisi 1913; Hussein Javid's identification card, about teaching the department of literature Darulfunun of Istanbul, Istanbul, 1906; program in 1922, in Baku, II level, Hussein Javid’s night of the mission schools held at 3-4, and the 7th Azerbaijani school, badge 1922.
16. Javid's family's table and seat.
17. Miskinaz Javid’s sewing machine.
18. On the shelf belonging to the family of “Pioneer” branded radio, lamp, and the Javid's personal library of books.
19. In table's sliding Javid's manuscripts.
20. “Hussein Javid and Heydar Aliyev” batic. (Artist: A.Kerimova).
21. Javid's family-owned clothing closet.