Here you can see the Museum's exhibits. Currently you're familiar with the exhibits of “Javid’s immortality” (entrance room) room.
Rich and creativity heritage that will be an example for generations of great
thinker Hussein Javid who became a symbol of courage and legacy of
our literary thought in XX century is even more important over time.
Javid’s whole creativity, activity was consists of raising upper the culture of
Azerbaijan people, to be free our people, independent. He lived always with his will,
has been faithful to his will, people. It is national wealth of Azerbaijan people plays
wrote Hussein Javid’s. Those are textbook book for today, to future generations.
Complex have been built with the personal initiative and patronage by national leader
Heydar Aliyev. The graves of Hussein Javid’s wife Mishkinaz khanum and also her son
Ertoghrol is the tomb of mausoleum. Both of them have been moved here when was
constructed the tomb in 1996. The opening of monument has been with the occasion of
Hussein Javid’s 114 annual on 29 october in 1996. In the opening of mausoleum national
leader Heydar Aliyev personally has participated and has told told speech. Mausoleum
consists of tomb parts upper and down. It has been situated Hussein Javid’s bust in the
inside of the mausoleum. Author of the project of monument Rasim Aliyev Honoured
architect of Azerbaijan Republic, its sculpture is Omer Eldarov national artist.
| Exhibits of the room |
1. The names of Javid's plays were written by using the method of embossed and carved walnut-tree by the artist Seyfaddin Mammadvaliyev on board which reminiscent the stage decorated with half-opened curtains. The scene begins with these words: “The world is an old scene”. At the bottom of this names there are pictures throughout the wall.The images depictingJavid's heroes which were seen in our scenes appeared by different artist generations of Azerbaijani scene during decades. On this board hung original posters calling to Javid's plays which played in Baku's theatres in 20-30's.
2. General view of entrance room.
3. Hussein Javid's works which have been published in Arabic and Latin script in during his lifetime.
4. Javid's books in different languages, works of Azerbaijani and foreign authors about Javid's life and creativity which were published after his justification.
5. The museum's new publications.
6. “Azerbaijan non-material cultural heritage and Artoghrol Javid” multivolumnous.
7. Heydar Aliyev's portrait who perpetuating the Javid's memory. Javid's mausoleum which is situated in Nakhichvan stands in the background. Under the portrait, written hemistiches from the play “The Prophet”:
“The one who cuts blood inflow in a track
he is the genius who rescued the Earth”
8. The plaster version of Hussein Javid's marble bust which sitiuted in Nakhichivan, 1996 (Sculptor: Omar Eldarov).
9. “Javid carpet”. (Author: artist A.Kerimova).
10. Turan Javid's marble bust. (Author: O.Eldarov).
11. Artogrol Javid's marble bust. (Author: O.Eldarov).
12. “The sign of fate” batic, 2003. (Artist: A.Kerimova).
13. “Artogrol Javid” batic. (Artist: A.Kerimova).
14. Woodcarving with a museum name. (Author: Seyfaddin Mammadvaliyev).